Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Associate Speaketh

The following is an excerpt from a recent email I got. The author of the email is an associate with one of the largest full-service law firms in the US. It is definitely interesting to note acceptance of LPO from the bright graduates entering top firms.

LPO is extremely fascinating and I am shocked at how few lawyers are aware of the trend in its direction. More shocking, was the hostile reaction I received from lawyers I attempted to discuss the matter with. Many feel the legal profession is free from the economic pressures of globalization. It has been particularly interesting from my perspective as a summer associate because the work that will be outsourced is work currently slated for my first and second year training. Thank you for all of the information you have provided on the website.

ShareThis